Single Hung Window Features
Window World's Single-Hung windows make the age-old compromise between strength and aesthetics a thing of the past with frame colors, grid options and configurations that fit any style. Designed with heavy-duty frames, using top-notch components, these windows are built to stand strong against the elements.
- Narrow silhouette frame and sash profiles make a statement of style while internal chambers increase structural integrity and energy efficiency.
- Reinforced meeting rails provide exceptional strength.
- Interlock at sash meeting rail ensures an extra-tight seal.
- Smooth sloped sill promotes water runoff, directing water away from the window.
- Multi-chambered frame and sash aid in insulation for energy conservation.
- Recessed lock maintains beautiful sight lines from both interior and exterior.
- Lift rails make operation easy while a constant force balance system keeps the sash in place no matter the position.
- Double-strength glass and Warm-Edge Spacer system combine for thermal efficiency and durability.